With just under a month to go until the UK’s most prestigious wine gathering takes place at Olympia, here’s a tantalizing teaser of what we have in store for the visitors to this year’s London Wine Fair.
Running from the 20th – 22nd May, the trade event is open to operators, managers and employees within the ON and OFF-trade and will help to showcase thousands of wines from all over the world. We will be based at J52 for the duration but won’t be limiting our range to just wine.
- Vino on Show – While our Argentinean Somewhere Else will be taking centre stage, we will also have our latest wines on show from around the globe including gems like our new organic, bio-dynamic Moon Rosé from Loxarel.
- Aperitif awakening – with the aperitif set to see a summer renaissance, we will be showcasing the simple serves using our Baron sherry and Padro vermouth – that never fail to wake the appetite.
- Gin-tastic – as gin also continues to dominate, we will have the biggest selection of Spanish gins available in the UK from a selection of the finest artisan producers.
- Beer glorious beer – after the palate is graped out, never fear as we will have beer and not just any beer. Whether it’s a cold Alhambra from Spain, a hop-forward pale ale from Cape Brewing Co or a crisp pilsener from Kromacher, we will have the brews for you.
- Vegan/organic/low alcohol – these continue to be huge opportunities for the trade so we’re delighted to highlight some incredible products including our vandeStreek low alcohol IPA, our new Mala Gissona gluten free pale ale, the new Kromacher 00 Pils and our diverse selection of vegan, organic and bio-dynamic wines.
- Sherry Masterclass – we will also be taking to the London Wine Fair stage to run a masterclass showcasing the greatness of sherry and in particular our uber-cool Baron brand. Sherry hero Owen Morgan from the award winning Bar 44 restaurants will be running the talk on Wednesday at 2pm but for further details on all masterclasses visit